Huawei P30 analysis: Huawei P30 has three cameras – and is very inferior to the P30 Pro
By Linky Johnson 2019-04-16 400 0
It All seems to indicate that Huawei decided to save the best for the Huawei P30 Pro, and being honest, it's not the first time. And the Huawei P20 let us clear the trend that this series has great differences with respect to the phone more expensive, but with phones so competitive in the market this could be a problem for this model that I had in my hands, and I'm going to give my prime RAS Impressions.
The Huawei P30 has a rear glass housing that comes in up to five different colors with very different gradients. The Black color is the most common of all, although the white is pearly and gives minks of colors, there are two shades of blue and one of red with orange that seems the most revolutionary of all.
Although The design is nice, it keeps what we already saw in the Huawei P20 last year, so we did not find so many novelties beyond new tones. Something you should know is that while it is true that this cell has an OLED screen, this is flat and not curved, as dictates the fashion of high-end cell phones.
Differences between Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro
● The Huawei P30 Pro has a larger, 6.47-inch curved screen.
● The Huawei P30 Pro has a wireless and reversible charge.
● The P30 Pro's battery is greater than 4, 200mAh vs. The 3, 650mAh of the Huawei P30.
● The Huawei P30 has headphone port, the largest version No.
● The P30 has no resistance to water, the Pro does.
● The Huawei P30 has 6GB of RAM, and the Pro 8GB.
● The Huawei P30 only comes in version of 128GB, the top version in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB.
● The Huawei P30 has 3x optical zoom, and the greater than 5x.
This is the camera of the Huawei P30
The Huawei P30 Camera has a 40 megapixel main sensor with F/1.8 aperture, a 16-megapixel f/2.2 wide-angle sensor and an 8-megapixel telephoto with F/2.4 and image optimization system. This cell phone has 3x optical zoom and 10x hybrid.
The Company has added new filter modes for both cameras to the software. This cell no longer has a monochrome sensor, but a wide angle that allows you to take pictures where you can enter more objects and people. The company also said that it added an image optimization system to the videos to make them much more stable, as well as filters within them.
2019-03-20By GB Blog Official
2020-04-02By Joe Horner
2017-07-18By Felicity Rosa
2019-08-09By Joe Horner
2019-09-20By Joe Horner
2019-11-21By Joe Horner