Mac Pro 2019 together with Pro Display XDR can cost you more than 52,000 dollars
By Adeline Belluz 2019-06-05 1387 0
As we saw during yesterday's keynote, the new Mac Pro has an output price of $5,999 with the basic specifications: 256 GB of storage, 32 GB of RAM, 8-core processor... But what happens if we upload those specifications? While the official configurator has not yet been published, The Verge have made an estimate.
A beast in excess of $50,000.
Apple published some of the maximum specifications supported by Mac Pro 2019, so you can sense the final prices based on how much the separate components cost right now. It would be something like that:
▪ Basic Mac Pro: about $6,000.
▪ 12 slots of 128 GB of RAM to reach the 1.5 TB supported: $18,000.
▪ 2 x 2TB SSD: $2,400.
▪ Intel Xeon W 28-core processor: $7,500.
▪ 2 AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPU: $12,000.
▪ Apple Afterburner accelerator card: unknown.
▪ Apple Pro Display XDR: $5,000.
▪ Support for Apple Pro Display XDR: $1,000.
▪ Magick Keyboard and Magic Trackpad: $230.
All this should be added to possible external cables, official apps such as Final cut or some external accessory. However, pulling "down" we are going to keep only what is mentioned in the previous list.
The final price? Over $52,000. All these are approximate prices. But well, considering that iMac Pro in 2017 had a maximum configuration of $17,000, it wouldn't be strange if this new Mac Pro 2019 exceeded $50,000. Especially if we consider the external monitor Pro Display XDR.
You have to bear in mind that this is a curiosity in the end. Each user can configure it with the specifications he wants and even buy the components from third parties and install them separately. And finally, even if it seems "expensive", the fact is that similar products in specifications from other manufacturers exceed the figures of Mac Pro 2019 or the Apple Pro Display XDR.
|You may also want to read:|
|MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 upgrade leaks|
|new Dell XPS 15 (7590): price, specs, features and launch date|
|Redmi K20 Pro AnTuTu Benchmark Score beyond Xiaomi Mi 9|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-03-07By GB Blog Official
2018-06-06By GB Blog Official
2020-04-02By Joe Horner
2019-06-20By Goraud Mazanec
2019-10-11By Joe Horner
2019-11-21By Joe Horner
Prev article:Android 10 Q marks the end of Android Beam