Realme X & Realme X Pro will equipped with Snapdragon 730 and 855?
By Linky Johnson 2019-05-08 389 0
In addition, a source from another "leaker" named Ishan Agarwal recently said that Realme X was the RMX1901 code to be detected at TENAA. Besides, Realme 3 Pro can be announced recently as Realme X Lite in China.
Realme X will have a screen that is protected by Gorilla Glass 5, which is integrated fingerprint sensor in the screen and has no notch. The device will have a pop-up selfie camera and the rear dual camera owns the resolution of 48 MP + 5 MP. The machine is expected to possess a Snapdragon 730 processor and is integrated with fast charging technology of VOOC 3.0.
Realme X will have 3 memory versions, including:
▪ The version of RAM 6 GB + ROM 64 GB has a price of about 1,599 yuan (equivalent to about 5.49 million VND).
▪ The version of RAM 6 GB + ROM 128 GB has a price of about 1,799 yuan (equivalent to about 6.17 million VND).
▪ Version RAM 8 GB + ROM 128 GB will be price is 1,999 yuan (equivalent to about 6.86 million VND).
As for the Realme X Pro variant, this smartphone is said to possess a Snapdragon 855 chip. Realme X Pro will have 2 memory versions, including:
▪ Version 6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM worth about 2,299 yuan (equivalent to about 7.89 million VND).
▪ Version 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM will be price is 2,599 yuan (equivalent to about 8.92 million VND).
Realme X will most likely be a formidable opponent for the Redmi X smartphone with the upcoming Snapdragon 730 chip of Xiaomi, while the Realme X Pro smartphone will have the opportunity to be released to Redmi X Pro with the same chipset as the Snapdragon 855.
2017-07-18By Felicity Rosa
2019-07-23By Joe Horner
2018-12-10By GB Blog Official
2019-07-22By Joe Horner
2019-07-03By Joe Horner
2019-08-09By Joe Horner
Prev article:Pokémon Go Community Day in May 2019
Next article:Realme X with 48MP camera will launch on May 15