Sony PS5: release date and price
By Daniel Camilo 2019-05-08 9973 0
Release date of the PS5:
- A new announcement by Sony's president in 2017 confirms that the PS5 is expected to be released within the next 3 years.
- Playstation 5 does not yet have an official release date. It will only be released after 2020: this is what Sony said when the latest financial results were released. Indeed, the console will not be sold during the current fiscal year (until March 2020).
- A SONY analyst directly pointed out in May, in front of an audience of investors, that the period from now until "March 2021 was going to see the PS4 kneel and make way for a new generation".
Price of the PS5: 399€
No official price has been communicated so far. Rumors say that the console would be at the same price as the previous one, 399€. On the other hand, the XBOX ONE X, which is currently the most serious competitor, is available for €499. SONY could therefore review its rates.
- The PS5 project manager recently announced, in an interview for Wired, that "the console would be sold at a reasonable price relative to its capabilities", a price that would "appeal to players".
|You may also want to read:|
|PlayStation 5: Sony plans to release the PS5 at the earliest mid-2020|
|PS5 release date, features, price and backward compatibility|
|PlayStation 5: Price, release date, specs and everything you want to know|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-03-07By GB Blog Official
2019-03-20By GB Blog Official
2019-06-20By Goraud Mazanec
2019-11-27By Joe Horner
2020-04-02By Joe Horner
2019-08-09By Joe Horner