Xiaomi Black Shark 2 review: the world's fastest touch response
By Julio Ventura 2019-05-21 619 0
This functionality was put to the test by one of the best mobile gamers in circulation who managed to reach the record score of 1405 points on the Chinese game "God". Semi-blasphemous name aside, let's see the video of the gamer in action!
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 from record, the world's fastest touch response
Well what to say? Difficult to give an opinion on the speed of the touch without touching it, but the ease with which the gamer managed to beat the record would suggest that the Black Shark 2 is quite responsive.
From a technical point of view, we know that the gaming phone uses a technology that Xiaomi calls "Fast Finger". In practice we have a 240Hz touchscreen frequency, this allows us to have a touch response at a record speed of 43.5 milliseconds. Let's say records because in fact it is the smartphone with the shortest touch response time on the market, even compared to Apple smartphones that usually dominate the category and other Samsung flagships.
So, thanks to this technology implemented on the Xiaomi Black Shark 2, the boy in the video managed to reach the very high score of 1405.
As for the other features dedicated to gaming, we also have two pressure sensors on the screen. The sensors work on the two parts of the screen (left and right in landscape mode) and can be used as additional buttons. So for example you can set the strongest touch to perform an action instead of having to move your finger to press another button, actually speeding it up.
In addition to the 6.39 inch screen with AMOLED technology and this other feature, the Xiaomi Black Shark stands out for its top-of-the-range hardware, we find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 as a processor, a liquid cooling system called “liquid cooling 3.0 "and a very special design with a metal / glass body and a captivating line of LEDs that border the back cover.
Regarding all other specifications, we refer to the technical sheet below:
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Specifications
● 6.39 inches (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + 19.5: 9 display with 108.9% DCI - P3 color range, 430 nits brightness
● Snapdragon 855 7nm Octa-Core processor (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
● 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) of internal memory, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) of internal memory
● Android 9.0 (Pie)
● Dual SIM (nano + nano)
● 48MP rear camera with 1 / 2.0 ″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel, f / 1.75 aperture, LED flash, 12MP 1 / 3.6 ″ Samsung S5K3M5, telephoto lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel, 6P lens, 2x optical zoom,
● 20MP front camera with 0.9μm pixels and f / 2.0 aperture.
● Fingerprint sensor below the display
● Dimensions 163.61 × 75.01x 8.77mm; Weight: 205g
● Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2 × 2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
● 4000mAh battery with support for 27W fast charging
|You may also want to read:|
|【Tech News】Xiaomi Black Shark gaming smartphone with gamepad|
|【Versus】 Who is the winner? Xiaomi Black Shark PK Nubia Red Magic gaming phone|
|Xiaomi Wireless Gamepad: the best Bluetooth gamepad in the world|
2019-03-07By GB Blog Official
2019-12-20By Niccolo Lepage
2019-02-27By GB Blog Official
2019-12-27By Konstantin Yokota
2019-07-23By Joe Horner
2020-01-08By Charisse French
Prev article:Fujifilm GFX: 100 Megapixels, features