Xiaomi M365 electric scooter FAQ
By Evelyn Garcia 2019-06-17 9880 0
Q1: Where can I download the latest version of the APP?
A1: iPhone can check the keyword "MiHOME" in the "App store", Android mobile phone can search and download the MiHOME in various App markets.
Q2: Can M365 firmware update?
Yes,You can check the version number of your M365 with the Xiaomi Mi Home App (available in the official appstores for Android and Apple) and update it if necessary. This will be displayed when you connect to the scooter. Sometimes the Europa Server doesn't offer the latest firmware yet. However, you can change the region in the MiHome app to "China". This will show you the latest update. After that you can simply reset it.
Q3: Can M365 firmware downgrade
Yes, a downgrade to an earlier version is not planned by Xiaomi. But there are ways and means for that, too. Used the M365_downG Android App.
Q4：What tire pressure should I use on my Xiaomi M365?
Well, it depends on your body weight. You can orientate yourself by the following table
35-40 psi / (2,4-2,7 bar)
40-50 psi (2,7-3,4 bar)
40-45 psi (2,7-3,1 bar)
45-55 psi (3,1-3,8 bar)
45-50 psi (3,1-3,4 bar)
50-60 psi (3,4-4,1 bar)
Q5：How long is the service life of Xiaomi M365 electric scooter battery? Can I replace it?
The battery can still maintain more than 70% of the battery charge and discharge cycle for 500 times.
Avoid using batteries below-10% C or higher than 40℃ or storing batteries below 20℃ or higher than 50℃ (battery self-discharge theoretically, batteries are fully charged at room temperature for not less than 12 months, and the whole vehicle is fully charged for not less than 6 months)
Q6: Does M365 electric scooter have a seat?
No, there is no seat on M365 electric scooter.
Q7: What is the IP level.
The waterproofing grade of M365 electric scooter is IP54.
Q8: Can M365 running in the rain?
No,It is forbidden to ride outdoors on rainy days. For the sake of your personal safety, it is not recommended to ride outdoors in other bad weather.
Q9:How long does M365 electric scooter ride when it is full of electricity
45 km Mileage
Q10: What is the maximum rider weight for M365 Scooters electric scooters?
Max Payload: 100kg
Q11：Why is Xiaomi M365 disc wiping / making noise?
● Prop / lift the scooter so that the rear wheels can rotate freely.
● Loosen the two screws / bolts (on the brake caliper) marked below with the 4mm hex tool / Allen key.
● Turn the rear wheel and adjust the caliper with your finger / thumb to align it with the disc.
● This means that there is no further friction or noise.
● Tighten each screw / bolt in half a turn and repeatedly move from one bolt to the other.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-03-20By GB Blog Official
2020-06-15By Joe Horner
2018-09-14By GB Blog Official
2020-06-15By Joe Horner
2019-04-26By Linky Johnson
2020-07-08By GB Blog Official