Xiaomi Mi 6/9SE, Redmi Note 7/Pro added voice wake up Xiaomi AI
By Adeline Belluz 2019-06-05 1308 0
After upgrading the built-in Xiaomi AI classmate APP to version 4.6 and above, you can start the function through the steps of "Little Love Classmate APP → Settings → Xiaomi AI Lab → Turn on Voice Wake Up".
It is worth noting that the four new models added only support the bright-screen voice to wake up the Xiaomi AI. Before the voice wakes up, the screen must be lit first.
It is understood that there are currently five ways to wake up the Xiaomi AI, including voice wake up, long press AI key wake up, long press the power button to wake up for 0.5 seconds, long press the HOME key to wake up, click on the small love class icon wake up, etc., the first three Only some models are supported.
* Small love classmates record wake-up words:
1. When entering the wake-up word, keep a distance of about 30 cm from the mobile phone.
2. Please confirm that Xiaomi AI and MIUI are the latest version.
3. please confirm that the top microphone is unobstructed, no blockage
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro equipped with Snapdragon 855 will have an in-display fingerprint sensor|
|Roborock S6 vs Roborock S5: performance and hardware updates|
|Huawei has registered "Hong Meng": name of Huawei OS|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-06-06By GB Blog Official
2019-11-27By Joe Horner
2018-09-14By GB Blog Official
2019-10-23By Joe Horner
2019-06-20By Goraud Mazanec
2019-05-17By Felicity Rosa