Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition scores the same DXOMARK points as Huawei Mate 30 Pro and become the new photo champion
By Goraud Mazanec 2019-11-05 10641 0
Since last year, Lei Jun stressed that taking pictures has become a key factor for many users to choose and buy smartphones, and users are increasingly demanding to take pictures, so they concentrated the company's superior resources and set up an independent camera department in May 2018. Strengthen camera research and development, and vowed to create the world's top photography level.
Using Coupon Code：GBMINOTE10FBget Xiaomi Mi Note 10 with more affordable price!!!
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition: 108MP Penta rear camera specs
● A 108MP primary lens: Samsung ISOCELL Bright S5KHMX sensor, 11.33 inch photosensitive element, f/1.7 aperture, support OIS optical anti-shaking
● 20MP ultra wide-angle lens (117 degree field of view)
● 12MP portrait lens: Samsung S5K2L7 image sensor, 50mm classic portrait lens, 1.4μm large pixels, support Dual PD dual-core focus, f/2.0 aperture
● A 5MP telephoto lens with the support of 10X hybrid zoom, 50x digital zoom and OIS optical anti-shaking.
● A 2MP macro lens: 1.5cm ultra macro lens
DXOMark said Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium version scored 121 points, which is the first phone that scores the highest DXOMARK points after Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
In terms of video, DXOMark said Xiaomi CC9 Pro scored 102 points, the highest score DXOMark has ever seen, ahead of Google Pixel 4 and Samsung Note 10 + 5G by 1 point.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition: 32MP front camera
In addition to the 108MP Penta rear cameras, the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro also offers a 32MP front camera, which support many shooting modes, such as portrait mode with beauty function, Mimoji, movie mode, etc. Moreover, it will offer better selfie quality under low light environment than iPhoen 11 Pro Max and Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro price and availability
The Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro 8+256GB premium edition is priced at 3499 yuan (about $499). The Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro 6+128Gb edition is priced at 2799 yuan (about $399). The 8+128GB edition is priced at 3099 yuan (about $442). It has been available for pre-order in China. The official sale will start from November 11.
Meanwhile, it is rumored that the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro will be launched as Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in the global market. So global customers will also have the opportunity to buy the phone soon.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch VS Apple Watch 5 VS Amazfit GTS: Full Specfications Comparison|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Review: The Most Cost-effective Smartwatch in 2019|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch VS Amazfit Nexo: Which eSIM Featured Smartwatch is Better?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-03-07By GB Blog Official
2019-03-20By GB Blog Official
2020-04-02By Joe Horner
2017-07-18By Felicity Rosa
2019-09-20By Joe Horner
2019-10-23By Joe Horner