OUKITEL U20 Plus 4G | Sub $150 phablet with killer features
For those shopping for their next smartphone, setting a budget is crucial. So while the phone quality, brand name, and performance are all important - price is also a major component of the decision-making process.
Recently, a new phablet arrived at Gearbest that caught our eye. The OUKITEL U20 Plus combines premium quality and an affordable price. Let's take a closer look at this offering.
The OUKITEL U20 Plus certainly delivers power-packed specs that would be standard for mid-priced devices, however what really caught our eye was the sub-$150 price tag. For most customers, this price-performance ratio represents a tempting proposition.
• MediaTek MT6737T Quad-Core 1.5GHz CPU
• Android 6.0 OS
• Genuine SHARP 5.5 inch 2.5D FHD 5-point multi-touch display
• Large SCUD 3300mAh battery
• 2GB RAM + 16GB storage (supports an extra 128GB)
• Premium Polycarbonate back
At this price point, this versatile spec list translates to impressive multi-tasking, smooth performance, and all-day use with multiple usage scenarios.
However, the four unique features of the OUKITEL U20 Plus are the real showstoppers.
Feature #1: Ultra HD dual rear camera
A stunning Sony IMX135 13MP lens + 0.3MP lens dual rear camera (real, no interpolation) deliver exceptional clarity, rich colors and crisp details. The main Sony lens handles image processing, while the secondary lens records image data – both work together to deliver SLR-quality imaging and video.
Tip: Spotting the difference between a real dual-lens camera and a fake dual-lens:
• For MediaTek: only chipsets above MT6737T support two cameras at the same time.
• The most obvious photo effect is that it will highlight the theme and blur the background. If you cover the secondary camera, the blur effect will disappear.
• The dual lens will open at the same time when working.
Feature #2: Multi-functional fingerprint sensor
• Unlock device.
• Lock and unlock applications.
• Double tap fingerprint to answer phone call, take photo, grab a screenshot, returns to main interface; while a single tap fingerprint goes back to previous page, slide to desktop, plays music or video.
Feature #3: Personal data protection (Guest mode)
To protect your privacy, you can set Guest mode to open an external channel for others who may use or share your cell phone. In this mode, others cannot view your personal data safeguarding your privacy.
Feature #4: Special screenshot
• Quick screenshot: draw down three fingers to quickly capture the screen.
• Scroll: get a long screenshot of the whole long article.
• Lasso: draw around any part you want to grab.
• Graffiti: scrawl the part you want on a screenshot.
• Screen record: record your operations on your device.
Compared to most, if not all, sub-$150 phablets, the "normal features" of the OUKITEL U20 Plus are impressive. However, combined with its unique features, few phones available on the market can come close.
The Oukitel U20 Plus is available now on pre-sale at Gearbest. But we all know that buying is more than just checking the price – that's why we also offer a comprehensive warranty, money back guarantee, class-leading customer service, and lifetime technology support.
1 / 0
2 days ago By Sophia Windsor
2018-01-11 By Sophia Windsor
2018-01-06 By GB Blog Official
Prev article: OnePlus 3 Reloaded | The OnePlus 3T flagship arrives
You might also like:
2016-11-04 By GB Blog Official
2016-10-25 By GB Blog Official
2017-01-04 By GB Blog Official