What are “Add-on items” on Gearbest and how to use them to save money
Want to always get great deals on GearBest? Then, there are a few skills you will need to master. In this post, we take a close look at GB's Add-on Items and how they can help you land awesome deals on the website.
What are "Add-on items" on Gearbest?
Add-on Items are a great way to save money as they let you get cool gadgets at up to half of the original price. However, you can't always use the Add-on Items feature and not every GB purchase comes with the option of using Add-ons.
That is to say, you must meet some conditions when check out, for example, the subtotal of your purchase must be over the required amount.
How to add on items on Gearbest?
As you already know, Add-on Items can help you save money. But you still don't know what to do to enable the feature. Next, I will show you how to use Add-ons on the example of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4G Phablet.
● First, go to the Redmi Note 4X Phablet page on Gearbest.
● Add the phablet to your cart.
● Click "Cart" to see your order information.
● Pay attention to the "Redemption" section as it will tell you if your order meets the condition of redemption. As we can see, the Redmi Note 4X meets the requirements, so you just need to click "Check items redeemed".
● Then you can choose the item you want to redeem. The redeemed items are usually very cost-effective. Sometimes, you will be lucky enough to get cool gadgets at up to 50% off the original price.
● When ready, proceed to check-out and get these two products for just $216.06.
What should I do when my order doesn't meet the conditions of redemption?
Unfortunately, I cannot change the conditions of redemption for you (nor for myself, for that matter). The one thing I can suggest is to spend a bit more time on Gearbest and look for more items that can help you reach the redemption target.
For example, I want to buy the Mi Band 2 Smart Watch, but it's just $19.99, which doesn't alone meet the condition "over $60". Coincidentally, I also want to buy the Onda All-in-one PC Desktop, so I also add it to my cart. Then my subtotal is $409.98. Now, I can go to check items redeemed.
If you don't want to buy other products, you may consider purchasing several items of the same gadget (for instance, together with your friends or family). For example, if I buy four MI Band 2 smart watches, I will also meet the redemption conditions.
Of course, it all depends on you and how much you want to get your Add-ons with your next purchase. So, all of the suggestions above are just for reference.
Reminders about Add-on items
● Please check if the product you want to buy is within the range of redemption activities. Pay special attention to the product details below the headline.
● Please pay attention to the redemption conditions before check-out, especially the required minimum value of redemption, as you can only redeem items when the subtotal meets the required conditions.
● Some products may not be placed together when you check out, so you can try purchasing them separately.
● Usually, presale products cannot be redeemed, please select standard products.
● For Add-on items, only products from the same warehouse can be purchased.
● Some redemption items with limited stock are available on a first come, first served basis (decided by the payment time).
● If you want to return goods, which have been purchased together with add-ons, you will need to return them together with the redeemed items.
Now, we hope you have a good understanding of what Add-on items are and how to use the feature on your next purchase. We hope Add-ons will significantly improve your shopping experience and help you get better deals with every purchase.
|You may also want to read:|
|GB Coupons - the easiest way to save money when shopping on GearBest!|
|6 facts about order cancellation on GearBest|
|Easy get 60 FREE points from Gearbest|
1 / 0
13 hours ago By Sophia Windsor
6 days ago By Sophia Windsor
2017-11-11 By GB Blog Official
Prev article: The 11.11 Singles Day promotion sale on GearBest
You might also like:
2016-11-04 By GB Blog Official
2016-10-25 By GB Blog Official
2017-02-05 By Zim Yang