Review: Bluboo Picasso
Bluboo Picasso: the great budget Smartphone. Let's have a look at the pros & cons of Bluboo Picasso, a good and original alternative to everyday bring mobile phone.
1. The Bluboo Picasso 4G smartphone has a gorgeous camera design---with optimized 8.0MP front camera, 13.0MP rear camera and customized Sony sensor, ensures more professional and fabulous pictures.
2. It owns a zinc alloy frame, which is visually appealing, extremely slim and durable.
3. It retains the aesthetic design of Picasso: the stereoscopic diamond style texture generates a sense of elegance and beauty. Accompanied by exclusive fence-grain, it greatly enhances tactile and grip sensation.
4. “U-Type” suspended screen, with double screen protection, it reducing the risk of cracking by 70%. Combined with IPS technology, the Picasso 4G applies advanced on-cell technology on the 5.0 inch HD screen.
5. Optimized OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, coupled with simple and elegant user interface, brings more faster and smoother user experience.
6. It has colorful back covers, wonderful youth. Besides, the price is affordable.
1. The battery of the Bluboo Picasso 4G smartphone is non-removable, and the capacity is small, so recharging on a daily basis is inevitable.
2. The Internal storage capacity is 16 GB, if not enough, you have to buy a a micro SD card for expanding the storage capacity.
3. Does not support Dual-SIM system.
1 / 0
4 days ago By Sophia Windsor
6 days ago By GB Blog Official
2017-11-13 By GB Blog Official
You might also like:
2017-05-01 By Linky Johnson
2016-12-15 By GB Blog Official
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson