BlackView BV9800 Pro: the first rugged phone with thermal camera and large battery is coming soon
By Goraud Mazanec 2019-09-27 9522 1
BlackView BV9800 Pro: specs
● 6.3-inch FHD+ waterdrop screen
● MTK Helio P70 Octa-core processor
● 48MP camera with Sony sensor
● 16MP front camera
● built-in FLIR thermal camera sensor
● IP68 & IP69 & MIL-STD-810G
● GPS & GLONASS & BEIDOU & Air pressure detection
● 6580mAh battery (35 day standby time, 39H music time, 27H calling time, 14H video time)
● Android 9 operating system
● Memory: 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
● Support NFC and wireless charging
In the BlackView BV9800 Pro smartphone we find, together with its 48 MP Sony camera, IP68 resistance certification, IP69K and the military seal MIL-STD-810G, as well as GPS navigation compatible with GLONASS and Beidou systems. To this is added a barometric sensor to know the air pressure, a 6580 mAh battery that offers up to 840 hours of autonomy.
Thermal camera for viewing in the dark
However, a differentiating point is the integrated thermal camera FLIR Lepton, able to "see" heat, something that the human eye cannot do. Thermal vision can be key in the inspection of installations, firefighting or constructions. The ability to create an image based on the heat produced by each element allows us to see even in total darkness.
Blackview's new rugged smartphone offers new possibilities for using a smartphone, especially for the more adventurous who want an all-in-one tool. For example, just as firefighters use their cameras to check hot spots, a hiker could use the BV9800 Pro's camera to make sure their fire has been completely extinguished before leaving.
Similarly, many animals hide and camouflage, so we can't see them with the naked eye. With Thermal by FLIR technology, these animals can be detected by their body temperature.
Traditional cameras, no matter how good their night mode, can do little in situations of complete darkness. With a thermal camera, new doors open, and you can even detect people 30 meters away in total darkness.
BlackView BV9800 Pro: price and availability
The official online store reveal that the BlackView BV9800 Pro will be priced about $400, but the specific price is not yet known. Presently, the BlackView BV9800 Pro smartphone is in crowndfunding on Kickstarter and it will arrive at the market soon.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-09-06By Joe Horner
2019-11-21By Joe Horner
2019-09-27By Goraud Mazanec
2019-08-30By Fields Corrielus
2019-11-04By Goraud Mazanec
2019-08-12By Sigismondo Eisenhower