Coolpad Legacy 5G debuts in CES: half cheaper than Note10+5G.
By Holly Woolf 2020-01-09 813 8
The Coolpad Legacy 5G features a 6.53in LCD droplet full screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon765G processor, 4GB memory + 64GB UFS 2.1flash memory, front 16 million pixels, rear 48 million + 8 million dual-lens camera, and a 4000mAh battery.
The phone is good in design and configuration, and as a 5G phone, the Coolpad Legacy 5G sells for about $400 (2800 yuan). The foreign media at the scene sighed one after another: the price is less than half of Samsung's Note10+5G.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-09-03By Fields Corrielus
2020-03-02By Jase Picozzi
2019-09-05By Fields Corrielus
2020-03-09By Georges Mesnikoff
2019-08-19By Goraud Mazanec
2020-03-04By Halette Zimmerman