Live Chat
  • One stop service: solve all your problems
  • Orders Tracking and shipped out notification
  • More campaigns, even more discounts!
  • Need help before making an order?
  • Chat with us in real-time.
  • For Aftersale issues, just submit a ticket. We will reply within 24 hours.
  • Multi-language service
  • 24/7 support available
Hi! Log Out Log In SIGN UP
Home > Tech News > Counterpoint: 5G equipment sales in China account for 46% of the world's sales.
Counterpoint: 5G equipment sales in China account for 46% of the world's sales.

Counterpoint: 5G equipment sales in China account for 46% of the world's sales.

By  Faye Beeson 2020-02-24 837 6

[gearbest News] China's smartphone market fell 8% year-on-year in 2019, a decline 5% more than the global smartphone market, according to a new Counterpoint study. However, it is worth mentioning that Huawei has grown 28% in the decline for the whole year, accounting for 1/3 of the world's largest smartphone market. On the other hand, China remains the biggest contributor to the global 5G market, accounting for 46 per cent of total 5G device sales in 2019, according to Counterpoint. Huawei accounts for 74% of China's 5G sales.

 
Market share of major manufacturers.

In addition, Counterpoint also posted a share of Chinese and overseas sales between China and major OEMs in the fourth quarter of 2019. Specifically, Honor domestic share is 70%, overseas share is 30%, Huawei domestic share is 58%, overseas share is 42%, Xiaomi domestic share is 24%, overseas share is 76%, there is also OnePlus, overseas share is as high as 79%, this has something to do with OnePlus ploughing overseas markets all the time. Apple's overseas share is 82%. China has reached 18%. Although realme has just returned to China, it still accounts for 6%. It is worth mentioning Samsung, China accounts for only 1%, and the remaining 99% are overseas.

 
The domestic and overseas share of the major manufacturers of 2019Q4.

Analysts at Counterpoint predict that the decline in the Chinese market and supply chain disruptions will lead to a 5 per cent decline in the global smartphone market as a result of the epidemic. Under the overall downward trend, demand is likely to pick up by the third quarter of 2020. 5G will boost the growth of the global smartphone market in 2020, but it is likely to remain the same for now. "


 You may also want to read:
 Xiaomi Mi Watch Color VS HUAWEI Watch GT2 VS Amazfit GTR: Which is More Worth Buying?
 Xiaomi Mi Watch Color In-depth Review: Fashion Products Without Electricity Anxiety
 How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?
 How to add or remove devices from Xiaomi mijia multimode gateway?

Gearbest Daily deals up to 69 percent off

Extensive Product Selection

● Over 300,000 products

● 20 different categories

● 15 local warehosues

● Multiple top brands

Convenient Payment

● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express

● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted

● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)

Prompt Shipping

● Unregistered air mail

● Registered air mail

● Priority line

● Expedited shipping

Dedicated After-sales Service

● 45 day money back guarantee

● 365 day free repair warranty

● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)

Prev article:52 points ranked 14th! DXOMARK announces LG G8 ThinQ audio score.

Next article:Apple AirPods X headphones may be released in March for $399.

You might also like: