Huawei nova 6 5G and Honor Vera 30 (V30) is coming soon: Kirin 990, 5G network, 60MP cameras, 90Hz refresh rate and more
By Town Kassis 2019-11-08 997 0
Huawei nova 6: rumored specs and release date
● 6.4-inch dual punch holes screen
● Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
● Kirin 990 5G processor with the support of both SA/NSA 5G network
● 4000mAh battery with the support of 40W fast charging
● 60MP + 16MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear cameras
● 32MP + 12MP dual front cameras
According to the information posted on the Internet, the new Huawei nova 6 5G series phones will have a 60 million-pixel + 16 million-pixel + 2 million-pixel + 2 million-pixel quadruple camera module and a 32 million-pixel + 12 million-pixel dual selfie lens. If the information is true, then the actual photo effect of this phone is undoubtedly worth looking forward to.
In other respects, according to previous revelations, the Huawei nova 6 series will have a 6.4-inch double-punched full screen design, side fingerprint identification, Kirin 9905G processor, and support for SA/NSA 5G dual-module networking. At the same time, supplemented by the highest 12GB+256G memory combination; Built-in 4000mAh battery to support 40W super fast charging.
It is worth noting that in addition to the 5G version, there are reports that the machine will continue to offer the 4G version.
It is reported that the Huawei Nova 6 5G phone is expected to meet you in December, and in addition to Huawei nova 65G version, the recent frequent exposure of the Honor V30 series will also be unveiled in the near future, it seems that there will be a number of Kirin 990 5G chips will be released in the near future.
Honor Vera 30 (V30) and Vera 30 Pro: main specs and release date
● Quad rear cameras: 60MP primary lens + 16MP ultra wide angle lens + 2MP macro lens + ToF lens (Honor Vera 30)
● Quad rear cameras: 60MP primary lens + 20MP ultra wide angle lens + 8MP telephoto lens + ToF lens (Honor Vera 30 Pro)
● Punch-hole LCD display
● 90Hz screen refresh rate
● Kirin 990 5G processor
● 5G network support
● 4000mAh battery with the support of 22.5W fast charging (Honor Vera 30)
● 4200mAh battery with the support of 40W fast charging and 15W wireless charging (Honor Vera 30 Pro)
Recently, news about the Honor New aircraft V30 has gradually increased. Zhao Ming, president of Huawei's Honor Business Unit, said today that the Honor V30 will soon be available to you while testing the speed of the Hangzhou 5G network.
According to previous 3C certification information, the Honor V30 series will use up to 40W fast charging.
In terms of camera, the Honor V30 camera is configured as 60MP + 16MP ultra wide angle lens + 2MP macro 2.4cm lens + ToF lens, and the Honor V30 Pro camera is configured as 60MP primary lens + 20MP ultra wide angle lens + 8MP telephoto lens + ToF lens.
For front cameras, both are 32MP front lenses; the Honor V30 Pro uses dual front cameras, but the parameters of the other camera are unknown.
At the same time, according to previous revelations, the Honor V30 is expected to use a 90Hz punch hole full screen design.
In addition, the Honor Vera 30 is based on leading 5G technology. According to Xiong Junmin, Honor Vera 30 is the first mobile phone to support dual-mode 5G Netcom
The Honor Vera 30 and Honor Vera 30 Pro are expected to be released on November or December this year.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-06-22By Midori Kusano
2020-03-09By Joscelin Self
2019-09-05By Fields Corrielus
2020-03-06By Maia Vessot
2019-09-11By Joe Horner
2020-03-09By Georges Mesnikoff