Huawei Vision introduced with Harmony OS: More than just a smart TV
By Goraud Mazanec 2019-09-20 287 0
Huawei Vision smart TV: Harmony OS instead of Android
What hasn't worked out with the Mate 30 Pro and Mate 30, the company is implementing with the Huawei Vision - the renunciation of Android. The Smart TV runs with Harmony OS and offers many functions. It's not just a TV, it's a giant smartphone - says Huawei. Of course, the TV, which will be offered in 55, 65, 75 and 85 inches, can be used as a TV. However, the device shows its strength through the other functions. But let's stick to the features for now:
● Huawei's vision is based on an almost rimless design.
● It is a 4K Quantum-Dot-Screen, which should have a brilliant representation.
● A 5.1 sound system is integrated, which can produce a professional sound.
● Of course, WLAN, various connections for cables and Sat are integrated, which you would expect from a normal TV.
● A remote control, which includes the most important functions, is also included.
But the special thing about the Huawei Vision are the AI features:
● You can talk to the Huawei Vision and operate it this way. It also serves as a smart loudspeaker.
Video calls can be made directly on the television using a camera that can be moved out of the housing if necessary.
● There should even be fitness exercises and content for children.
● The Huawei Vision can also be used as a smart home centre and control all the equipment.
Huawei Vision smart TV: Perfect interaction with smartphones
But not only the television set can be used. Smartphones also work with TV. Data can easily be transferred to the Huawei Vision and viewed on the larger screen. Huawei wants to create a perfect interaction between software and hardware of all devices - like Apple.
The company did not quote a price or availability for the Huawei Vision. However, one should not expect the television to be launched on the global market in the near future.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-09-03By Fields Corrielus
2020-03-09By Nap Paarlberg
2019-06-25By Fields Corrielus
2020-03-09By Brietta Boatman
2019-09-10By Fields Corrielus
2020-03-09By Jenica Ramian
Next article:NVIDIA GTX 1650 Ti could be launch on October 22