Sony Alpha 9 + SEL400F28GM experience.
By Georges Mesnikoff 2020-02-27 486 6
When I saw the introduction of Sony Alpha 9 + G Master Lens (SEL400 F28GM) introduced by Bird net, I felt an impulse. A picture popped up in my mind, carrying a 3.5KG-heavy bag and holding a unicorn rack, walking in the mountains, forests and wetlands. What a wonderful realm to shoot birds!
Although Sony Alpha 9 II has been released, Alpha 9 is enough for bird hunting. After getting the Sony Alpha 9 + G master lens SEL400 F28GM, the first thing that attracted me was the beautiful shape of G master lens and the black and white color. In fact, the point is "light". Holding it in my hand feels much lighter, and my cannon is very different from it, as if carrying an empty thermos bottle. Through the trial shooting of three scenes in two weeks, I couldn't put it down even more, and I fell in love with this bird-shooting artifact.
"Light": Sony G Master Lens SEL400F28GM uses magnesium alloy components and a large number of design improvements, thus reducing the weight of the product. With full-frame micro-single Alpha 9, the total weight is 3568g, which makes it more advantageous to shoot by hand for a long time. Recently, I have appeared on the bird shooting scene many times with Sony Alpha 9 + G master lens SEL400F28GM, and the biggest experience is its high mobility.
"Fast": the new control ring function of Sony G Master Lens SEL400F28GM makes it easy for users to quickly set preset focus, full frame / APS-C mode conversion, and electric focus function, making bird shooting more convenient. For the majority of birds have experience, forest birds are small and agile, sometimes stand branches, sometimes fly, sometimes fight, there is no track to be found. However, the Sony Alpha 9 + G master lens SEL400F28GM makes me feel its super focus and follow advantage, which makes it easy for me to capture.
"Accurate": Sony G Master Lens SEL400F28GM has built-in two sets of newly developed XD (extreme dynamic) linear motors, driving power and efficiency have been significantly improved. Sony Alpha 9 + G Master Lens SEL400F28GM is combined to achieve quiet, fast and accurate focusing performance, and auto-tracking focusing performance is even more outstanding. As long as the focus is on the bird at first, no matter how the bird flies, as long as it does not fly out of the viewfinder, the focus can firmly hold on to it, regardless of whether there is a sudden foreground occlusion or how complicated the background is, making it easier for birds to shoot.
Since shooting birds, I like to shoot with a large aperture. Use a large aperture in the backlight to catch dynamic birds. The beautiful light and shadow, colorful light spots coupled with dynamic and beautiful bird posture, make the picture more vivid and wonderful, which is purely a personal hobby. Especially in the dense forest, the background is close to the bird, but also need to use a large aperture to set off the theme. In this trial shot of Sony Alpha 9 + G Master shot SEL400F28GM, I chose three scenes. 1. The longevity belt birds that keep jumping in the Jixi forest; 2, the big birds in the wildlife park; 3. The birds in the small park fight. The above three shooting scenes are all close to the bird in the background, and there is an urgent need for a large aperture to set off the theme.
1. Using the advantages of Sony Alpha 9G master quick focusing and tracking system, as well as the perfect anti-shake and vibration-free mute shutter, it is camouflaged in the forest, which greatly avoids the interference to birds and captures close-up heads-up pictures.
2. Using the tracking and focusing system of Sony Alpha 9, under the dim background of the forest, it can capture a clearer picture of the bird at a distance of 40 meters from the target (better if equipped with a multiplier of 1.4).
3. The G Master Lens (SEL400F28GM) is used to eliminate the interference of the near background to the theme, so that the background is virtual and the theme is prominent. The following bird pictures are clear and bright, thanks to Master G's sharp inside focus and soft out-of-focus advantage.
4. Using Sony Alpha 9's tracking and focusing system, coupled with G Master Lens (SEL400F28GM), when shooting birds moving at high speed, the focus can always fall on the main body of the birds and easily capture the wonderful moments of the birds fighting in the backlight. The background is soft and colorful, and the beautiful bird posture is like an aerial ballet. Showing a dreamy mood.
The perfect combination of Sony Alpha 9 + G master lens SEL400F28GM is the best bird shooting weapon at present. Its ultra-fast focusing and tracking system makes it more convenient for birds to capture wonderful moments. Its portable and five-axis anti-shaking system is equipped with a mute shutter, which strongly supports the flexibility and concealment of bird hunting and racket in hand. The sharpness of the soft focus outside the focus fully ensures the use of the bird's large aperture. The Sony Alpha 9 + G master lens SEL400F28GM experience, let me deeply feel its "light, fast, accurate", this is a real, hand-held telephoto fixed focus lens. At the same time, it has strengthened my pursuit of lightness and quickness. Look, a small bag on my back (with two multiplier mirrors) and a monopod in hand will soon become a silhouette of my line, so that one step at a time will make me walk longer and farther!
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-06-22By Midori Kusano
2020-03-06By Katerine Tenny
2019-06-25By Fields Corrielus
2020-03-06By Maia Vessot
2019-10-14By Adan Flannigan
2020-03-04By Nap Paarlberg