Xiaomi Mi 9S 5G smartphone is coming: will it be cheaper than iQOO Pro 5G?
By Goraud Mazanec 2019-09-04 427 0
The Xiaomi Mi 9S 5G smartphone specs
● Snapdragon 855 Plus processor
● 5G network support
● up to 12+256GB storage combination, UFS 3.0
● 4000mAh battery with the support for 45W fast charging
● 157.21 x 74.64 x 8.95mm, 196g
● 6.39-inch water drop screen with the resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels
The upcoming Xiaomi Mi 9S will adopt almost the same design as the Xiaomi Mi 9. It will come with a 6.39-inch water drop screen with the resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. However, the weight of the Xiaomi MI 9S will be increased to 196g, which may be mainly attributed to the upgraded Snapdragon 855 Plus processor with X50 5G modem and enlarged 4000mAh battery.
In other aspects, the Xiaomi Mi 9S will support 45W fast charging and offer up to 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. Coupled with the UFS 3.0, the read and write speed will be significantly improved.
In addition, the Xiaomi Mi 9S will come with an affordable price, and it may be one of the cheapest 5G smartphones after vivo iQOO Pro 5G phone. As we know, the iQOO Pro starts from 3798 yuan (about $529), so will the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 9S 5G smartphone cheaper than it? Maybe.
In terms of release date, the Xiaomi Mi 9S 5G smartphone will be released on September 24 together with the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 and MIUI 11.
|You may also want to read:|
|i12 TWS Operation Instruction: How to use the i12 TWS Earbuds?|
|GoPro Hero 8 leaks specification list with photo and video|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 10000mAh Power Bank with 18W fast charge unboxing and review|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-09-03By Fields Corrielus
2019-06-25By Fields Corrielus
2019-06-22By Midori Kusano
2019-08-30By Fields Corrielus
2019-10-14By Adan Flannigan
2019-08-19By Goraud Mazanec