Xiaomi Mi Cloud Membership Upgrade: Same Price get More Storage Space
By Joe Horner 2019-07-29 1072 1
Xiaomi Mi Cloud Service is a one-stop cloud service software built for users by Xiaomi Company, which provides data synchronization, backup, search devices, space expansion, account management and other services. Xiaomi Mi Cloud Services can be fully backed up and easily shared.
This time, the Mi Cloud membership upgrade can be an existing news for Mi fans.
The details are as follows:
1. The price of gold members remains unchanged, and the spatial welfare is raised from 20G to 50G!
- Platinum member prices have been adjusted accordingly, space welfare has been raised from 100G to 200G!
To sum up, the new scheme makes the space bigger and the unit price more favorable. Is that a good news?
|You may also want to read:|
|AMD Radeon RX 5500 bypasses AMD Radeon RX 570 in the first test|
|Nubia Z20 camera, specs, and release date|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 lit up with a keyboard and stylus|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-09-27By Goraud Mazanec
2020-03-04By Rosalie Wolf
2020-02-20By Joe Horner
2020-03-02By Jase Picozzi
2019-08-19By Goraud Mazanec
2020-03-04By Bing Hastings