Live Chat
  • One stop service: solve all your problems
  • Orders Tracking and shipped out notification
  • More campaigns, even more discounts!
  • Need help before making an order?
  • Chat with us in real-time.
  • For Aftersale issues, just submit a ticket. We will reply within 24 hours.
  • Multi-language service
  • 24/7 support available
Hi! Log Out Log In SIGN UP
Home > Tech News > Xiaomi presents its new Qicycle Electric Power: an electric bicycle with up to 40Km of autonomy at the price of a smartphone
Xiaomi presents its new Qicycle Electric Power: an electric bicycle with up to 40Km of autonomy at the price of a smartphone

Xiaomi presents its new Qicycle Electric Power: an electric bicycle with up to 40Km of autonomy at the price of a smartphone

By  Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-12-06 2027 0

December 12, Xiaomi presented its new Qicycle Electric Power. An improved version of the already known Qicycle EF1 that integrates a renewed LED panel, 20-inch wheels and an autonomy of up to 40Km of distance.

Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Power bicycle 

Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Power bicycle size and design

This new model has a size 154 x 20.5 x 104cm and a weight of only 18Kg thanks to its renewed design in aluminum alloy 6061 that makes it relatively lighter than the previous version. Its 20-inch wheels allow a much more comfortable rolling by city but above all much more stable lower speeds and when dodging obstacles.

Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Power bicycle battery life

Its lithium battery is fully integrated in its main chassis, being hidden and protected from the sun, rain and moisture. Its capacity is 5.2Ah and it is capable of providing a range of up to 40Km reaching speeds of up to 25Km/h. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge.

Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Power bicycle 3 driving modes

This new Qicycle Electric Power has a caliper-type brake on its front wheel. Thanks to this it is capable of braking in only 3 meters of distance if we went to a speed of 20Km/h. As a braking indicator it has a small high-brightness LED on the front and a red warning light on the back.

Another of its most attractive novelties is its new LCD screen located on the handlebar. From this we will be able to visualize interesting data such as speed or autonomy or connect the electric bicycle to our smartphone via Bluetooth and configure it from the Mi Home application.

In addition, it includes three driving modes; an economic mode where 25% of the battery is used and the rest through our effort when pedalling, a balanced mode where 50% of the power given by the battery is distributed and a last mode where the battery will provide 75% of the power and our pedaling the remaining 25%.

Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Power bicycle price and availability

The price of this new Qicycle Electric Power is 2,999 yuan, about 383 euros at the exchange rate (424$). 

 You may also want to read:
 How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake
 How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?
 What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?

Gearbest Daily deals up to 69 percent off

Extensive Product Selection

● Over 300,000 products

● 20 different categories

● 15 local warehosues

● Multiple top brands

Convenient Payment

● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express

● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted

● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)

Prompt Shipping

● Unregistered air mail

● Registered air mail

● Priority line

● Expedited shipping

Dedicated After-sales Service

● 45 day money back guarantee

● 365 day free repair warranty

● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)

Prev article:Huawei nova 6, Huawei nova 6 SE and Huawei Enjoy 10S officially released: specs, features and price

Next article:Redmi K30 series will first adopt Snapdragon 765G processor and Sony IMX 686 64MP lens

You might also like: