Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 4K UHD / Carbon Fiber Enclosure / Visual Tracking
1. Shipping fee will not be included in the instalment amount
2. Orders contain interest-free products and other Non-interest-free products will not enjoy insterest-free privilege
3. Receipient’s address must be Brazil to use instalment
Hover Camera Passport, folded like a small notebook, can be carried conveniently everywhere. Tap the power button, release the drone, and it will automatically hover in place and keep you in the frame. With the advanced algorithms, the UAV finds and follows you ( its owner ), recording every moment for you. Just use the preset filming modes on the App, get cinematic shots effortlessly and share them quickly to social media.
No matter you grab or release it with your hand, the durable carbon fiber enclosure conceals the propellers and makes it safe to fly. Simply fold it up when you're done and explore more fun on your next trip.
● Advanced Visual Tracking with face and body recognition technology, Owner Mode, and Gesture Control
● 720P HD WiFi FPV; shots 4K UHD videos, 13MP photos and saves them to the 32GB internal memory
● Multiple filming modes available on App, including Orbit, 360-degree Spin, Auto Follow Me etc.
● Extremely portable, ultralight, it only weighs 242g and can be folded to the size of a small notebook
● Safe carbon fiber enclosure protects your fingers and allow hassle-free flight indoors and outdoors
Weight: 242g ( including battery )
Size: 182 x 132 x 33mm
Max. horizontal speed: 8m/s
Max. flight time: 10 minutes ( no wind )
Suggested control distance: 20m or less
Operating temperature: 5 -35 Deg.C
Image sensor: 1/3.06 inch CMOS; effective pixels: 13MP
Lens: 78.4-degree FOV, 35mm equivalent, f/2.0
Depth of field: 1.2 - 6.7mm
ISO range: 100 - 3200
Max. photo resolution: 4208 x 3120
Video resolution: 4K: 3840 x 2160 30fps; 1080P: 1920 x 1080 30fps; 720P: 1280 x 720P 30fps
Photo / video format: JPEG / MP4
Internal memory: 32GB ( including system files )
Controllable range: pitch: -90 to 30 degree
Stabilization system: EIS ( electronic image stabilization )
Rechargeable HV LiPo
Type: 2S LiPo
Operating temperature: 5 to 40 Deg.C
Input voltage: 11 - 20V
Output voltage: 8.7V ( max. )
Output current: 2.8A ( max. )
App / WiFi FPV
App name: Hover Camera
Download: App Store, Google Play
Real-time FPV: 720P 30fps
System requirement: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later
The power adapter comes with a US plug.
| Brand: HOVER CAMERA
Features: Brushless Version,Camera,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Auto Hover,Automatically Following,Face recognition,Forward/backward,Gesture Mode,Gravity Sense Control,Panorama Shot,Point of Interest,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Visual Tracking,WiFi Connection
Max Speed: 8m/s ( horizontal )
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Carbon Fiber,Electronic Components
Kit Types: BNF
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Channel: No Transmitter
Radio Mode: WiFi APP
Control Distance: 0-50m
Detailed Control Distance: 20m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: about 20m
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
| Battery: 1360mAh 7.6V 2S HV LiPo
Flying Time: About 10mins
Charging Time.: 42mins ( one battery ); about 55mins ( two batteries )
| Camera Pixels: 13MP ( 4208 x 3120 )
Video Resolution: 4K: 3840 x 2160 30fps; 1080P: 1920 x 1080 30fps; 720P: 1280 x 720P 30fps
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2420 kg
Package weight: 2.6000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 18.20 x 13.20 x 3.30 cm / 7.17 x 5.2 x 1.3 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 38.00 x 32.00 x 17.00 cm / 14.96 x 12.6 x 6.69 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Hover Camera Passport Drone, 2 x Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery, 1 x Battery Charger, 1 x US Power Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Screw Propeller, 2 x Screwdriver, 12 x Screw Assembly, 1 x Protective Shoulder Strap, 1 x Portable Protective Package, 1 x Beam Pocket, 1 x English / Japanese Manual|
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear "di, di" sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires. Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity;
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference. This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
We can deliver orders to most countries. For a detailed explanation of each shipping method, destination and approximate delivery time, please check our website:
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0.52%||23.78%||69.62%||5.87%||25.63|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.58%||35.8%||56.84%||5.57%||26.39|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5.59%||24.44%||55.84%||13.00%||27|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||18.38%||54.27%||25.34%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||0.43%||33.18%||65.07%||0.5%||16.43|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||2.55%||18.21%||35.65%||34.27%||26.31|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8.45|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||3.8%||46.8%||26%||15%||14.8|
|GW Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:The above shipping time are calculated by using calendar days. This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.
Vaild for 72 Hour(s) after receiving.please check it in your GB Account - My Coupon.