Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
EHang GHOST+ / GPS / Phone Controlled / 13.0MP Camera / 8CH / Auto - Return / Powerful
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 28 - Aug 30
| Brand: Ehang
Functions: Camera,Forward/backward,Hover,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Transmitter Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 1.910 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 59.00 x 52.00 x 11.50 cm / 23.23 x 20.47 x 4.53 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x GHOST Quadcopter (With Protective Frames and Blades), 1 x G - BOX Communication Box (with USB Cable and Antenna), 1 x 5400mAh Battery, 1 x SKYRC E4 Charger, 2 x GHOST Exclusive Skid Landing, 1 x EHang 4th Generation Gimbal, 8 x Screw, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x 13.0MP Camera|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Hi, does the I phone app come with this package. Can an extra battery be purchased and swapped over for extra flying time. If so how much for the battery. How much to freight to Australia THANKYOU FROM OZ
By Nev Apr-27/2016 05:04:31
The app comes with the package. We don't sell extra batteries temporarily.
You can see the Shipping costs and delivery time during the check out. Steps to follow: 1.Add your product to your cart 2. Enter your delivery country 3. The shipping cost will be displayed automatically.
The price shown on the on the product page is the item price, shipping cost is not included.
Delivery cost depends on the shipping method on many factors such as weight, shipping time and the destination country.
I have a windows phone but and Android tablet, will it work with my tablet?
By jesse piatte Aug-28/2015 03:08:34
Does the IO or Android Device need to have Cellular capability? Or just WiFi?
By Kevin immerman Aug-05/2015 12:08:38
I don't have an iPhone; can I operate the quadcopter with my iPad?
By Hal Guernsey Jul-26/2015 11:07:28
Does this Unit comes with remote control. for Manual operation?
By Russell Jul-22/2015 09:07:21
Hi, Could you please tell me what the shipping cost for this item would be to Ireland? Thanks.
By Brian Mar-20/2015 12:03:48
Can I see a "live view" on an Android phone? I want to see, in real time, exactly what the camera sees. Thank you.
By Phil Mar-11/2015 03:03:58
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.