RC LEADING Mini RC101 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Quadcopter 3D Rolling158820801
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 26 - Aug 29
2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability.
6 axis gyro, ensure the stability and good performance.
Bright LED light, suitable and beauty for night flight.
360 degree rollover makes you more enjoy the fun of rolling.
Hand-throw taking off function gives you cool show time in front of friends.
3 level speed optional for beginners and professional players.
USB charging way is convenient for you to charge via computer.
Brand: RC LEADING
Item No.: RC101
Copter Size: 7 x 7 x 3cm
Charging Time: About 45min
Charging Way: USB Charging
Flying Time: About 8min
Gyro: Build-in 6 Axis Gyro
Control Distance: About 50m
Copter Battery: 3.7V 120mA Lipo Build-in Battery
Control Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA Battery (Not Included)
Function: Up / Down, Left / Right Sideward Flight, Forward / Backward, 3D Rolling, Turn Left / Right, Speed Up / Down, Trim
| Type: Quadcopter
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Speed up,Trim,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 50m
Transmitter Power: 2 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
|Flying Time: 7~8mins|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.270 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 13.50 x 8.50 x 8.50 cm / 5.31 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Battery, 1 x English Manual, 4 x Propeller, 1 x USB Cable|
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Guess you like
You Might Also Consider
FAQ for RC LEADING Mini RC101 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Quadcopter 3D Rolling
- Why one of the blades does not spin
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
- How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
- Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
- Why one of the blades spin slower than others
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
- How to distinguish the steering of a blade
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
- How to judge the steering of a motor
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
- Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
- Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
- Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Customer Questions & Answers
Overall Customer Rating:
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
- All (0)
- Photos (0)
- Videos (0)
- Most helpful
- Most recent
Shipping & Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
Item processing timeAfter confirming your payment, we usually ship products out within 24 business hours. However, sometimes due to large transaction volumes or other order issues, we may require up to 3 working days to process orders. You will receive a notification email as soon as your product(s) have been dispatched.
China Warehouse: Shipping Type Country or Region Arrive within 1-7 Days Arrive within 8-15 Days Arrive within 16-30 Days Arrive within 31-45 Days Average Time (Days) Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail United States 0% 20.8% 60.9% 5.13% 19.2 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 1.62% 41.09% 43.26% 5.71% 19.9 Netherlands, Greece, Poland 5.59% 44.44% 35.84% 13.00% 18.76 Russia 0% 11.20% 68.50% 15.80% 24.6 Japan, Korea 0% 21.30% 68.80% 9.66% 15.95 Brazil 0% 0.00% 17.96% 54.14% 38.6 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 0% 15.50% 45.75% 21.36% 19.03 Other countries 0.73% 40.41% 49.93% 8.92% 20.28 Priority Line United States 49.90% 46.30% 0.93% 0.06% 8.3 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 5.55% 74% 19% 0.38% 10.8 Russia 0% 0.75% 88.30% 9.05% 20.04 Australia 7.67% 86.60% 5.68% 0% 11 Korea 77.01% 21.40% 1% 0% 5.6 Japan 95.80% 2.09% 0% 0% 5.4 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 58.96% 41.04% 0% 0% 8 Other countries 40.75% 49.96% 5.13% 0% 10 Expedited Shipping ALL countries(EMS) 39.85% 50.09% 8.96% 0% 9 ALL countries(DHL) 90.15% 9.84% 0% 0% 4.48 EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries. USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address. ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal. Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.
PaypalThe most convenient payment method in the world.
Wire transferFor orders which exceed $1,500,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: please email us the order number,the amount transferred along with currency type,and the exact date of the wire transfer.
Western UnionPlease contact us at email@example.com for details.
Note: please email us the following information after you have paid via Westem Union:
· Control Number(10 digits)
· The exact amount sent along with the currency
· Name of sender.
· Address of sender