Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
1. Shipping fee will not be included in the instalment amount
2. Orders contain interest-free products and other Non-interest-free products will not enjoy insterest-free privilege
3. Receipient’s address must be Brazil to use instalment
| Brand: MJX
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 100-300m
Detailed Control Distance: 100m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(included)
| Battery: 7.4V 350mAh
Flying Time: 7~8mins
Charging Time.: About 70mins
Battery Size: About 4.5 x 2.5 x 1cm
Battery Weight: About 37g
|Camera Pixels: 0.3 Mega|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.128 kg
Package weight: 1.000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 31.50 x 31.50 x 7.00 cm / 12.4 x 12.4 x 2.76 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 43.00 x 8.30 x 31.50 cm / 16.93 x 3.27 x 12.4 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Phone Holder, 1 x English Manual, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Propeller, 4 x Propeller Protector, 2 x Landing Gear|
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear "di, di" sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires. Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity;
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference. This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
i have the app in my android tablet and it appears to work ok ,i was wandering if there is a holder extention availble
By james Sep-06/2016 12:09:55
Thanks for your e-mail.
In package,it has 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Phone Holder, 1 x Battery, 1 x English Manual, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Propeller, 4 x Propeller Protector, 2 x Landing Gear.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
Is this helpful?Yes (0)No (0)
Ease of Use
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0.52%||23.78%||69.62%||5.87%||25.63|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.58%||35.8%||56.84%||5.57%||26.39|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5.59%||24.44%||55.84%||13.00%||27|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||18.38%||54.27%||25.34%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||0.43%||33.18%||65.07%||0.5%||16.43|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||2.55%||18.21%||35.65%||34.27%||26.31|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8.45|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||3.8%||46.8%||26%||15%||14.8|
|GW Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:The above shipping time are calculated by using calendar days. This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.
Vaild for 72 Hour(s) after receiving.please check it in your GB Account - My Coupon.