Cheerson CX - 37TX Smart H Mini RC Hexacopter182244802
3D Rollover 0.3MP CAM 2.4GHz WiFi FPV 6-axis-gyro Altitude Hold Function
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 20 - Aug 21
● This is a 2.4G and WiFi control hexacopter with FPV function, which allows you to control the hexacopter and realizes image real time transmission through the transmitter or when you connect the hexacopter with your mobile device through WiFi, two ways for you to play this RC toy.
● 2.4GHz transmitter controlling distance has about 50m and ensures the strong anti-jamming capability, so that you can play with other RC toys.
● Air pressure altitude hold function improves the stability of flight and aerial photography and video recording performance.
● With 0.3-mega-pixel camera, you can capture the unforgettable moment, and images and videos will reserve in the phone directly.
● 6 axis gyro fly system with the more sensitive of gyro's regulating, more stable and flexible flight.
● With functions of one key automatic taking off and landing, you can control your airplane to start and end a trip conveniently and safe, even new pilot can handle it very easily.
● 360 degree / 3D rollover function makes your aircraft turning around and around likes a excited bird, let's enjoy more fun of rolling.
● High efficiency USB charging with charge protection, the power supply ends automatically when the hexacopter is full charging.
● Bright LED light, suitable and beauty for night flight.
● Mini design allows you to take it anywhere, very convenient.
● It supports both Android and iOS system. Controlling distance has about 30m, real-time transmission distance has about 20m, enjoy the great time with this cute hexacopter.
| Brand: Cheerson
Model: CX - 37TX Smart H
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,FPV,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 50m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 350mAh
Flying Time: about 5mins
Charging Time.: About 1h
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.004 kg
Package weight: 0.600 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 3.00 x 10.00 x 10.00 cm / 1.18 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 5.00 x 12.50 x 12.50 cm / 1.97 x 4.92 x 4.92 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Hexacopter, 1 x Transmitter, 6 x Propeller, 1 x USB Charger, 1 x Phone Holder, 1 x English Manual|
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect purchase of our products. All of the products on the website are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For all of our clothing products, items and accessories, please take careful note of the precise measurements, mainly shown in centimeters (CM). As part of our company policy, we will not be able to accept returns or provide refunds for items which are the wrong size.
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Due to possible physical differences between different monitors (e.g. models, settings, color gamut, panel type, screen glare, etc), the product photography is illustrative only and may not precisely reflect the actual color of the item received.
Guess you like
You Might Also Consider
FAQ for Cheerson CX - 37TX Smart H Mini RC Hexacopter
- Why one of the blades does not spin
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
- How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
- Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
- Why one of the blades spin slower than others
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
- How to distinguish the steering of a blade
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
- How to judge the steering of a motor
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
- Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
- Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
- Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Customer Questions & Answers
- All (1)
- Product information (0)
- Stock status (0)
- Payment (0)
- About shipping (0)
- Others (0)
Hi, August 11 I have ordered the Cheerson CX - H 37TX Smart Mini RC Hexacopter at your shop.. I am now looking for propellers for this model but can't find them. Do you have spare propellers of this model or know where or which are suitable for this model.
By Rob Oct-13/2016 12:10:37A
Thanks for your inquiry.
Here is the link for you: http://www.gearbest.com/propellers-cheerson-cx-_gear/?qid=1476599390
Overall Customer Rating:
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
- All (0)
- Photos (0)
- Videos (0)
- Most helpful
- Most recent
Shipping & Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
Item processing timeAfter confirming your payment, we usually ship products out within 24 business hours. However, sometimes due to large transaction volumes or other order issues, we may require up to 3 working days to process orders. You will receive a notification email as soon as your product(s) have been dispatched.
China Warehouse: Shipping Type Country or Region Arrive within 1-7 Days Arrive within 8-15 Days Arrive within 16-30 Days Arrive within 31-45 Days Average Time (Days) Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail United States 0% 20.8% 60.9% 5.13% 19.2 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 1.62% 41.09% 43.26% 5.71% 19.9 Netherlands, Greece, Poland 5.59% 44.44% 35.84% 13.00% 18.76 Russia 0% 11.20% 68.50% 15.80% 24.6 Japan, Korea 0% 21.30% 68.80% 9.66% 15.95 Brazil 0% 0.00% 17.96% 54.14% 38.6 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 0% 15.50% 45.75% 21.36% 19.03 Other countries 0.73% 40.41% 49.93% 8.92% 20.28 Priority Line United States 49.90% 46.30% 0.93% 0.06% 8.3 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 5.55% 74% 19% 0.38% 10.8 Russia 0% 0.75% 88.30% 9.05% 20.04 Australia 7.67% 86.60% 5.68% 0% 11 Korea 77.01% 21.40% 1% 0% 5.6 Japan 95.80% 2.09% 0% 0% 5.4 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 58.96% 41.04% 0% 0% 8 Other countries 40.75% 49.96% 5.13% 0% 10 Expedited Shipping ALL countries(EMS) 39.85% 50.09% 8.96% 0% 9 ALL countries(DHL) 90.15% 9.84% 0% 0% 4.48 EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries. USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address. ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal. Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.
PaypalThe most convenient payment method in the world.
Wire transferFor orders which exceed $1,500,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: please email us the order number,the amount transferred along with currency type,and the exact date of the wire transfer.
Western UnionPlease contact us at email@example.com for details.
Note: please email us the following information after you have paid via Westem Union:
· Control Number(10 digits)
· The exact amount sent along with the currency
· Name of sender.
· Address of sender