Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
1. Shipping fee will not be included in the instalment amount
2. Orders contain interest-free products and other Non-interest-free products will not enjoy insterest-free privilege
3. Receipient’s address must be Brazil to use instalment
WLtoys V686G White 5.8G FPV Headless Mode RC Quadcopter 2MP HD Camera 6 Axis
1. With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying
2. One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home
3. 6 - Axis gyro quad, strong stability, easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
4. Large and lightweight airframe with nice durability
5. 2.4G technology anti-interference, more copters fly at the same time can not interfere with each other
6. 2MP camera gives you a great and magical experience to overlook the world from the sky
7. Large and lightweight airframe with nice durability
8. With LED light, possible for night fly
9. Function:Provide stable flight and easy to complete various actions,3D rolls, upward, downward,turn left,turn right,forward ,backward,leftward ,rightward flight, Water spray, spray bubble,5.8G HD FPV
Item Name: 5.8G FPV Headless Mode RC Quadcopter with Camera
Gyro: 6 axis
Flight time: 8 Minutes
Remote Control Distance: Within 150 meters
Charging Time: 90mins
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V 730 mAh(included)
Battery For Transmiter: 6 x AA Battery (not included)
Product size: 20 * 20 * 9.3cm / 7.87 * 7.87 * 3.66 in
Color box size: 51 * 26 * 11cm / 20 * 10.23 * 4.33 in
1 * WLtoys V686G RC Quadcopter
1 * Transmitter
1 * 3.7V 730MAH Lipo Battery
1 * Data Line
4 * Propellers
1 * 5.8G FPV monitor
1 * 4GB Memory Card
1 * Card reader
1 * Set of Monitor holder
2 * Monitor holder Bolds
2 * Monitor holder Nuts
1 * 5.8G 2MP camera
1 * 5.8G Receiving small antenna
1 * Screw driver
2 * User Manual
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear "di, di" sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires. Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity;
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference. This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
Is this helpful?Yes (0)No (0)
Ease of Use
Is this helpful?Yes (0)No (0)
Ease of Use
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0.52%||23.78%||69.62%||5.87%||25.63|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.58%||35.8%||56.84%||5.57%||26.39|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5.59%||24.44%||55.84%||13.00%||27|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||18.38%||54.27%||25.34%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||0.43%||33.18%||65.07%||0.5%||16.43|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||2.55%||18.21%||35.65%||34.27%||26.31|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8.45|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||3.8%||46.8%||26%||15%||14.8|
|GW Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:The above shipping time are calculated by using calendar days. This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.
Vaild for 72 Hour(s) after receiving.please check it in your GB Account - My Coupon.