Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8G FPV 720P Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro Headless Mode One Key Return
With brushless motors and the 2-in-1 transmitter / FPV monitor, this quadcopter can bring you unprecedented experience in racing. It also allows you to take marvelous pictures and videos.
- 720P HD FPV
You can enjoy the fascinating FPV directly on the screen of the transmitter which also indicates the real-time status.
- Altitude Hold Mode
The drone always maintain a certain height above the ground, which facilitates practicing pilot skills.
- Headless Mode
In this mode, the quadcopter always follows the directional controls from your perspective.
- Impressive 3D Stunt
The aerobatics can be easily realized because the UAV can carry out 360-degree rotations towards various directions.
- One Key Return
Your flying robot can return to the home point in a minute as soon as this function is activated.
Battery: 7.4V 1500mAh
Flight time: about 15mins
Charge time: about 80mins
Image transmission: 5.8G
Remote control frequency: 2.4GHz
Control distance: about 100m
FPV monitor battery: built-in rechargeable battery
Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA ( not included )
Additional gimbal installation: not feasible
| Brand: HeLICMAX
Features: 5.8G FPV,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,Height Holding,Hover,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 100m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 7.4V 1500mAh ( included )
Flying Time: 13-15mins
Charging Time.: About 80mins
|Video Resolution: 720P|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.260 kg
Package weight: 1.550 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 36.50 x 22.00 x 8.00 cm / 14.37 x 8.66 x 3.15 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 40.00 x 12.00 x 53.00 cm / 15.75 x 4.72 x 20.87 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter ( with FPV Monitor ), 1 x Battery, 1 x Charger, 1 x USB Cable for FPV Monitor, 1 x 4GB SD Card, 1 x Card Reader|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.