Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 0.3MP Camera / One Key Return / G-sensor Mode
- WiFi FPV, 0.3MP camera. You can use your phone to pilot the drone and control the pitch of the camera
- The G-sensor Mode enables the quadcopter to follow the way in which you move your smartphone
- Headless Mode allows the drone to fly according to the movement of joysticks in spite of its orientation
- One Key Return makes it effortless to recall the quadcopter whenever you want
- Awesome 3D stunt. It can roll continuously in the air towards different directions
- Speed Switch. Low / medium / high speed for players in different levels
- Equipped with 6-axis gyroscope, it is capable of resisting the wind and flying outdoors
App name: XSW UFO
App download: Google Play, App Store, QR code on user manual
System requirement: Android 2.2 or later, iOS 5.1.1 or later
| Brand: TIANQU
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 3 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 650mAh lithium-ion battery
Flying Time: 5-7mins
Charging Time.: about 1 hour
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1560 kg
Package weight: 0.8650 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 32.50 x 32.50 x 13.00 cm / 12.8 x 12.8 x 5.12 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 46.20 x 8.80 x 29.00 cm / 18.19 x 3.46 x 11.42 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Camera, 4 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Propeller Guard, 2 x Landing Skid, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual|
1.Check the tightness of the blades; 2.Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3.If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4.Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
what type of battery does drone use.....is it the same as syma x5c....?
By alex May-30/2017 12:05:21
3.7V 650mAh lithium-ion battery
Hello, Can you tell me please, the camera is WiFi version?
By Customer May-26/2017 04:05:48
WiFi FPV, 0.3MP camera. You can use your phone to pilot the drone and control the pitch of the camera
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.