Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 720P HD / Air Press Altitude Hold / Continuously Variable Speed
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 22 - Aug 23
JJRC H50WH features the 10 - 100 percent continuously variable speed, giving you more freedom to fly in the sky. The transmitter has built-in LCD screen to indicate the real-time data, such as transmitter power, signal strength, speed, throttle, and steering trim. The solidly built RC quadcopter is impact-resistant and wind-resistant, which adds more fun to an outdoor flight!
- 720P HD FPV via WiFi connection, about 60m image transmission range
- 10 - 100 percent continuously variable speed means great freedom for players in different levels
- Air Press Altitude Hold enables the UAV to hover at a desirable height
- Headless Mode makes it much easier to pilot the drone regardless of its front
- One Key Return makes the drone return and land effortlessly within a minute
- Powerful 7.4V 500mAh lithium-ion battery provides about 8min flight time
- Dual-way 4CH LCD transmitter with backlight design, mode 1 / 2 switchable
| Brand: JJRC
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2(Left & Right Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2 （Left & Right-hand Throttle）
Detailed Control Distance: About 150m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: about 60m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 7.4V 500mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: About 8mins
Charging Time.: 100mins
Battery Size: 4.5 x 2.5 x 1.1cm
Battery Weight: 28g
|Video Resolution: 720P|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1530 kg
Package weight: 0.9700 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 32.50 x 32.50 x 11.30 cm / 12.8 x 12.8 x 4.45 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 44.00 x 9.80 x 25.00 cm / 17.32 x 3.86 x 9.84 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Pack of Screws, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
does the product can take pictures and videos?? if yes then where does it stores it?
By prakash sarda May-15/2017 05:05:54
It can take videos and the videos could be saved in the phone.
For more detailed product information, please check the product page description:
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.