Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 5MP Camera / Headless Mode / Air Press Altitude Hold
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 21 - Aug 22
- 5MP WiFi motorized camera with angle controlled by the transmitter, is a better choice for getting desirable shots
- Air Press Altitude Hold enables the quadcopter to hover at a desirable height for smooth aerial photography
- Headless Mode makes it unnecessary to know the front of the drone in order to pilot it to where you want
- One Key Return - recalling the drone can be done effortlessly by pressing a button
- Spectacular 3D stunt of continuous 360-degree rotation towards various directions
- Brilliant LED lighting effect ensures the visibility and the flight safety at night
App download: QR code on user manual
Compatible system: Android, iOS
| Brand: YU XIANG
Model: 668 - R8W
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 70m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 7.4V 500mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: 5-7mins
Charging Time.: 40-60mins
|Camera Pixels: 5MP ( by using micro SD card ), less than 5MP ( by using mobile phone )|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.8700 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 35.00 x 29.00 x 10.00 cm / 13.78 x 11.42 x 3.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 33.00 x 29.00 x 13.00 cm / 12.99 x 11.42 x 5.12 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.