Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Helic Max pioneers the application of optical flow sensor in small foldable pocket drone - 1705W. Therefore, Helic Max 1705W RC quadcopter is capable of flying more steadily when it is at a height of 8m or less above the ground. When it ascends to over 8m high in the air, Air Press Altitude Hold will function. These two complement each other, making the flight more stable and reliable.
The pocket-friendly Helic Max 1705W foldable RC drone is not only small but it is also more affordable.
● Optical Flow Positioning + Air Press Altitude Hold, more stable flight at different heights in the air
● Foldable arms make it extremely portable, only 7 x 14 x 3cm when it is folded
● 0.3MP WiFi camera offers you a clear aerial view and an access to the control via App
● Headless Mode allows you to pilot the drone freely by ignoring its orientation
● G-sensor Mode greatly facilitates the control since the UAV moves according to your phone
● One Key Takeoff / Landing - easy to control, more suitable for beginners
Size: 19 x 15 x 3cm ( unfolded ), 7 x 14 x 3cm ( folded )
App download: QR code on user manual
Compatible system: iOS, Android
Optical Flow Positioning service altitude: 8m or less above the ground
| Brand: HeLICMAX
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Emergency Landing,Forward/backward,Gravity Sense Control,Headless Mode,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Sensor: Optical Flow
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: BNF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Channel: No Transmitter
Radio Mode: WiFi APP
Detailed Control Distance: About 30m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: About 30m
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 500mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: 6-7mins
Charging Time.: about 1 hour
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0192 kg
Package weight: 0.1498 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 22.00 x 11.00 cm / 9.45 x 8.66 x 4.33 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Drone ( Battery Included ), 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x English Manual|
1.Check the tightness of the blades; 2.Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3.If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4.Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.