Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
SIMTOO MOMENT is a book-shaped selfie drone that can be folded or unfolded. Its propellers are fully protected, making it extremely safe for all kinds of occasions.
Equipped with a 12MP camera and 1-axis gimbal, you can shoot smooth 4K UHD videos. SLAM ( simultaneous localization and mapping ) technology + optical flow sensor make it easy to fly in complicated settings indoors. Additionally, Visual Tracking allows it to recognize and move according to the target object. Therefore, you are able to record all the moments effortlessly.
● Foldable and portable, just like a book; omnidirectional protection of the propellers
● 12MP camera, 147-degree FOV, 4K 25fps, 1080P 60fps; HD WiFi FPV within the range of 100m
● SLAM ( simultaneous localization and mapping ) + optical flow for flying indoors
● GPS and GLONASS enable Automatic Return, Altitude / Position Hold outdoors
● Visual Tracking + EIS + 1-axis stabilization gimbal make the drone follow the movement precisely and shoot smoothly
● 3.7V 2900mAh 10C lithium-ion battery, which offers 15min flight time, can be charged by using the USB cable
Size: 215 x 153 x 50mm ( folded ), 215 x 263 x 47mm ( unfolded )
Weight: 400g ( including battery ), 250g ( excluding battery )
Auto following accuracy: 1 - 2m
Brushless motor: 1806 40W
Propeller: 4 inch three-blade
Flying height limit: 20m above the takeoff point
Max. service ceiling above sea level: 4000m
Gimbal: 1-axis stabilization, 0 to 90 degree controllable angle
Image sensor: 1/2.5 inch CMOS, 12MP effective pixels
Field of view: 147 degree
Photo: 16M ( 4640 x 3480 ); 12M ( 4000 x 3000 ); 8M ( 3625 x 2448 ); 5M ( 2560 x 1920 )
Video: 3840 x 2160 25fps; 1920 x 1080 60fps; 1920 x 1080 30fps; 1280 x 720 120fps
Format: JPG ( photo ); MOV ( video )
Supported SD card: Class 10 or above
File system: FAT32 64GB
ISO: 100 - 3200
Download: QR code on official website / user manual
Compatible system: Android 5.2 or later, iOS ( all )
| Brand: SimToo
Features: Brushless Version,Camera,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Auto Hover,Auto Landing,Automatically Following,Forward/backward,Hover,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Visual Tracking,WiFi Connection
Satellite System: GLONASS,GPS
Sensor: Accelerometer,Barometer,Gyroscope,Magnetometer,Optical Flow
Diagonal Length: 200mm
Max Flying Height: 20m
Max Speed: 3m/s
Max Ascent Speed: 1m/s
Max Descent Speed: 0.3m/s
Hover Accuracy: vertical: + / -0.5m, horizontal: + / -1.0m
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: BNF
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Channel: No Transmitter
Radio Mode: WiFi APP
Control Distance: 50-100m
Detailed Control Distance: 100m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 100m
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 2900mAh 10C lithium-ion
Flying Time: about 14mins
Charging Time.: 1 hour
| Camera Pixels: 12MP
Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160 25fps; 1920 x 1080 60fps; 1920 x 1080 30fps; 1280 x 720 120fps
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.4000 kg
Package weight: 1.0400 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 21.50 x 26.30 x 4.70 cm / 8.46 x 10.35 x 1.85 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 30.00 x 27.30 x 5.70 cm / 11.81 x 10.75 x 2.24 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Drone ( Intelligent Flight Battery Included ), 1 x Deluxe Storage Bag, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Charger, 1 x English Manual|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.