Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5GHz WiFi FPV 1080P Full HD / GPS Positioning / 2.4GHz 4CH Two-way Transmitter
Dispatch: Ships between Sep 27 - Sep 29
You Save:$ 93.49
MJX Bugs 2 B2W brushless RC quadcopter is an intelligent RC aerial robot equipped with GPS. It can be guided home in various conditions: One Key Return facilitates recalling the UAV whenever you want; with Smart Return to Home, you can make the drone go through obstacles; Fail-safe Return is activated in case of loss of signal; and Low Voltage Return will function when the power runs low.
The 5GHz WiFi camera allows you to record 1080P Full HD videos without interference, while the barometer ensures the stable Altitude Hold and smooth shots. More importantly, with the two-way LCD screen transmitter, you are able to fly the drone to 800 - 1000m away and monitor the flight status in real time.
● GPS-enabled One Key Return, Smart Return to Home, Fail-safe Return, Low Voltage Return, and Position Hold
● 5GHz WiFi camera for having 720P FPV and taking 1080P Full HD videos from the special aerial angle without interference
● 2.4GHz 4CH two-way transmitter with LCD screen for the real-time flight status, low voltage / weak signal alarm
● Air Press Altitude Hold easily achieved with the built-in barometer to get smooth shots
● Headless Mode allows you to ignore the orientation while piloting the drone
● One Key Takeoff / Landing - you can make the UAV ascend / descend effortlessly
Size: 41 x 41 x 8cm ( including propellers )
Transmitter: GR304, with LCD display
App name: BUGS GO
App download: official website, QR code on user manual
Compatible system: Android, iOS
Click here to download the user manual.
Note: the bottom shell of the transmitter and the battery cover have changed, and the old version and the new version are not universal
| Brand: MJX
Model: Bugs 2 B2W
Features: Brushless Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Fail-safe,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Satellite System: GPS
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 1 - 2km
Detailed Control Distance: About 1000m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 400 - 500m
FPV Screen Resolution: 720P
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 7.4V 1800mAh LiPo
Flying Time: 18-20mins
Charging Time.: 300 minutes
|Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0445 kg
Package weight: 1.5150 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 41.00 x 41.00 x 8.00 cm / 16.14 x 16.14 x 3.15 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 47.00 x 23.00 x 15.00 cm / 18.5 x 9.06 x 5.91 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Balance Charger Box, 1 x UV Sticker|
1.Check the tightness of the blades; 2.Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3.If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4.Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.