Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 0.3MP Camera / One Key Landing / Altitude Hold
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 27 - Aug 29
SYMA X21W micro RC quadcopter is a palm-sized aerial robot for indoor flight. Intended for beginners, it can be controlled easily by the mobile phone and transmitter. With the 0.3MP WiFi camera, you can enjoy flying indoors and seeing your home from the extraordinary aerial angle. You are sure to be excited after taking out the little drone since you are able to flight immediately, thanks to One Key Takeoff / Landing and Altitude Hold.
● 0.3MP camera offers the real-time FPV via WiFi connection within 25m
● 360-degree rotations towards different directions
● Altitude Hold makes it fly at the same height in the air
● One Key Takeoff / Landing intended for beginners
● Super mini size, extremely portable and suitable for indoor flight
● Built-in 3.7V 380mAh lithium-ion battery for about 5 minutes' flying
App download: QR code on user manual
Compatible system: iOS and Android
The phone in the picture is not included.
| Brand: Syma
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP
Control Distance: 0-50m
Detailed Control Distance: 20~25m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: ( fluent FPV ) within 25m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 380mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: >5mins
Charging Time.: less than 90mins
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0480 kg
Package weight: 0.6300 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 13.60 x 13.60 x 3.10 cm / 5.35 x 5.35 x 1.22 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 18.50 x 15.50 cm / 7.87 x 7.28 x 6.1 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Drone ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Card Reader, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x English Manual|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.