Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Impact-resistant Frames / Headless Mode / Altitude Hold
Dispatch: Ships between Oct 29 - Nov 2
F15 micro RC quadcopter features two protective frames, which increase the contact surface and distribute the pressure better in case of a crash. As a consequence, it is more suitable for beginners to practice flying indoors. The palm-sized drone, equipped with 6-axis gyroscope, can hover in mid-air and carry out the awesome 360-degree rotations steadily. In addition, you can pilot the UAV with ease, since you will not encounter the problem of loss of orientation.
● Durable protective frames increase the resistance to impact
● Altitude Hold keeps the drone at a certain height in the air
● Headless Mode allows you to fly the drone easily in any direction
● 360-degree Flip - impressive performance of aerobatic flight
| Type: Indoor,Quadcopter
Features: Brushed Version,No camera,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Height Holding,Sideward flight,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 0-50m
Detailed Control Distance: 20m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 180mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: 4~5mins
Charging Time.: above 60mins
|Camera Pixels: 0 ( no camera )|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2400 kg
Package weight: 0.3400 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 9.10 x 9.10 x 2.30 cm / 3.58 x 3.58 x 0.91 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 14.00 x 6.20 cm / 10.24 x 5.51 x 2.44 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Screwdriver, 2 x Spare Propeller, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Chinese-English Manual|
1.Check the tightness of the blades; 2.Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3.If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4.Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.