Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 1080P Full HD / 3-axis Stabilization Gimbal / Follow Me Mode
1. Shipping fee will not be included in the instalment amount
2. Orders contain interest-free products and other Non-interest-free products will not enjoy insterest-free privilege
3. Receipient’s address must be Brazil to use instalment
C - FLY OBTAIN is an outstanding drone that can serve as a standby aircraft for your DJI Mavic Pro. Equipped with GPS and GLONASS, it can hover steadily at the same height, return to the home point in case of low voltage and loss of signal. Powerful enough, it can accelerate to 12m/s and fly for 26 to 28 minutes. Everything can be captured perfectly with the HD camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal. You can be a professional pilot and get the hang of aerial photography soon with the intelligent flight modes.
● Foldable mechanical arms and special propellers make the drone extremely portable
● GPS + GLONASS dual systems enable stable flight, Low Voltage Return, Fail-safe Return etc.
● Smooth shots - 2K photos, 1080P Full HD videos stabilized by the 3-axis brushless gimbal
● Thrilling flight with 480P real-time FPV, 12m/s speed, up to 28 minutes' flying
● User-friendly Follow Me Mode, Point of Interest, Waypoints for professional aerial photography
Aircraft size: 50 x 45.5 x 9.4cm ( unfolded ); 21.6 x 10 x 9.4cm ( folded )
Transmitter battery: 3.7V 2200mAh lithium-ion battery ( built-in )
Transmitter operation time: 120 minutes
Transmitter charge time: 180 minutes
WiFi FPV: 480P 25fps, within 1000m range
App download: QR code on user manual
Compatible system: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later
Click here to download the user manual.
The mobile phone in the picture is not included.
| Type: Outdoor,Quadcopter
Features: Brushless Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Automatically Following,Fail-safe,Forward/backward,Gimbal Control,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Automatic Return,Point of Interest,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Waypoints,WiFi Connection
Satellite System: GLONASS,GPS
Max Speed: 12m/s
Max Ascent Speed: 2.5m/s
Max Descent Speed: 1.5m/s
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP
Control Distance: 300-800m
Detailed Control Distance: 500m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 600m ( up to 1000m if GPS turned on and in Waypoints Mode )
Transmitter Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 11.1V 3800mAh 3S LiPo
Flying Time: 26 - 28mins
Charging Time.: 150mins
| Camera Pixels: 2560 x 1440 ( JPEG )
Video Resolution: 1080 x 1920 25fps ( MP4 )
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.8100 kg
Package weight: 1.7600 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 54.00 x 28.30 x 33.20 cm / 21.26 x 11.14 x 13.07 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter ( Battery Included ), 1 x USB Cable for Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Camera, 1 x 3-axis Brushless Gimbal, 1 x English Manual|
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear "di, di" sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires. Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity;
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference. This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0.52%||23.78%||69.62%||5.87%||25.63|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.58%||35.8%||56.84%||5.57%||26.39|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5.59%||24.44%||55.84%||13.00%||27|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||18.38%||54.27%||25.34%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||0.43%||33.18%||65.07%||0.5%||16.43|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||2.55%||18.21%||35.65%||34.27%||26.31|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8.45|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||3.8%||46.8%||26%||15%||14.8|
|GW Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:The above shipping time are calculated by using calendar days. This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.
Vaild for 72 Hour(s) after receiving.please check it in your GB Account - My Coupon.