Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 720P HD / Optical Flow Positioning / Waypoints
Dispatch: Ships between Oct 26 - Oct 30
FLYPRO Squid is the smart aerial robot used in the detective movie, Guilty of Mind starred by the popular actor in China. It has various "skills" which make it helpful to solve the case. Equipped with optical flow sensor, it can recognize the surface and keep hovering steadily indoors. With the WiFi connection and the easy-to-use App, you can pilot the drone with your smartphone at ease. Pressing a button is what you need in order to snap photos, record videos, take off, and land. Squid is also capable of coping with different situations and providing a safe flight for you.
● Accurate Vision Positioning, Altitude Hold, Auto Hover enabled by the optical flow sensor at the bottom
● 1MP camera with adjustable angle, 360-degree panoramic video, 720P HD WiFi FPV within 30m range
● User-friendly App offers one-key operation, and intelligent flight modes, such as G-sensor Mode, Waypoints etc.
● Supports landing automatically when out of control, tilt angle protection, braking after releasing the throttle
Max. tilt angle: 20 degree
Propeller size: 3 inches
Motor: 8520 brushed
App download: QR code on user manual
System requirement: Android 4.2 or later, iOS 6.0 or later
| Brand: FLYPRO
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Auto Hover,Fail-safe,Forward/backward,Gravity Sense Control,Height Holding,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Panorama Shot,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Waypoints,WiFi Connection
Sensor: Optical Flow
Diagonal Length: 130mm
Max Speed: 3m/s
Max Ascent Speed: 1.5m/s
Max Descent Speed: 1.5m/s
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: BNF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Channel: No Transmitter
Radio Mode: WiFi APP
Control Distance: 0-50m
Detailed Control Distance: 30m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: about 30m
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 7.4V 530mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Charging Time.: about 60mins
| Camera Pixels: 1MP
Video Resolution: 720P 15fps
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1250 kg
Package weight: 0.5500 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 17.80 x 17.80 x 8.70 cm / 7.01 x 7.01 x 3.43 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 22.00 x 22.00 x 22.00 cm / 8.66 x 8.66 x 8.66 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller|
1.Check the tightness of the blades; 2.Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3.If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4.Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0.52%||23.78%||69.62%||5.87%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.58%||35.8%||56.84%||5.57%||21.92|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5.59%||24.44%||55.84%||13.00%||22.68|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||18.38%||54.27%||25.34%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||28.94%||67.73%||2.69%||0%||11.9|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.6%||65.76%||27.25%||0.38%||11.75|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8.45|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||11.86|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:The above shipping time are calculated by using calendar days. This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.