Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 4K UHD / 4dB Noise Reduction / 30min Flight Time
Dispatch: Ships between Nov 28 - Nov 30
Based on Mavic Pro, DJI Mavic Pro Platinum has been improved greatly. The newly designed 8331 quick-release folding propeller and the latest FOC sinusoidal driver ESC make the aircraft much more aerodynamic, power-efficient, and lower 60 percent noise during takeoff and landing. The flight time has been extended to 30 minutes, which means half an hour's fun of flying at a high speed, and shooting smooth 4K UHD videos within 7km control range.
● Includes all the intelligent functions of Mavic Pro
● 12.71MP camera, 4K UHD, 3-axis stabilization gimbal
● 7km control range, OcuSync image transmission
● More power-efficient, up to 30-minute flight time
● Much quieter, 4dB lower noise - 60 percent reduction
The mobile phone in the picture is not included.
| Brand: DJI
Model: Mavic Pro Platinum
Features: Brushless Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Forward/backward,FPV,Gesture Mode,Gimbal Control,Hover,Panorama Shot,Point of Interest,Selfie,Sense and Avoid,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,Visual Tracking,Waypoints
Satellite System: GLONASS,GPS
Diagonal Length: 335mm
Max Flying Height: 16404 feet ( 5000m )
Max Speed: 40 mph ( 65 kph ) in Sport Mode without wind
Max Ascent Speed: 16.4ft/s ( 5m/s ) in Sport Mode
Max Descent Speed: 9.8ft/s ( 3m/s )
Hover Accuracy: vertical: + / -0.1m ( Vision Positioning ) or + / -0.5m; horizontal: + / -0.3m ( Vision Positioning active ) or + / -1.5m
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP
Control Distance: 7km
Detailed Control Distance: 7km
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: Yes
FPV Distance: 7km
Transmitter Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3830mAh 11.1V 3S LiPo
Flying Time: About 30mins
Charging Time.: 3.5 hours
| Camera Pixels: 12.71MP ( effective pixels: 12.35MP )
Video Resolution: C4K: 4096 x 2160 24fps; 4K: 3840 x 2160 24 / 25 / 30fps; 2.7K: 2720 x 1530 24 / 25 / 30fps; FHD: 1920 x 1080 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60 / 96fps; HD: 1280 x 720 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60 / 120fps
External Memory: Micro SD card up to 64GB (not included)
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.7430 kg
Package weight: 1.9600 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 19.80 x 8.30 x 8.30 cm / 7.8 x 3.27 x 3.27 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 26.00 x 12.00 cm / 10.24 x 10.24 x 4.72 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Aircraft, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery, 1 x Charger, 1 x Power Cable, 3 x Pairs of Propellers, 3 x RC Cable, 1 x Gimbal Cover, 1 x Gimbal Clamp, 1 x 16GB Micro USB Card, 1 x Micro USB Cable, 4 x RC Cable Slider, 1 x Set of English Manuals|
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear "di, di" sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires. Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity;
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference. This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0.52%||23.78%||69.62%||5.87%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.58%||35.8%||56.84%||5.57%||21.92|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5.59%||24.44%||55.84%||13.00%||22.68|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||18.38%||54.27%||25.34%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||28.94%||67.73%||2.69%||0%||11.9|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.6%||65.76%||27.25%||0.38%||11.75|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8.45|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||11.86|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:The above shipping time are calculated by using calendar days. This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.