Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 720P Camera / Altitude Hold / Geomagnetic Headless Mode
Dispatch: Ships between Oct 25 - Oct 27
SYMA X8 Pro GPS brushed RC quadcopter features the GPS module and Geomagnetic Headless Mode. You are able to know where the drone is and make it return to the takeoff point easily. The superior Headless Mode allows beginners to fly with the maximum freedom after taking the drone out of the box. The built-in barometer enables the drone to hover steadily at the same height, so you can take smooth videos and clear photos with the WiFi camera.
● GPS-based positioning and return for keeping track of your drone and recalling it
● 720P WiFi camera presents the real-time FPV directly on your mobile phone
● Altitude Hold keeps the quadcopter staying at a certain height in the air
● Geomagnetic Headless Mode allows you to fly the UAV freely out of the box
● One Key Takeoff / Landing - much easier to make the drone ascend / descend
Size: 50 x 50 x 19cm ( including propellers and prop guards )
App download: QR code on the package
Compatible system: Android, iOS
| Brand: Syma
Model: X8 Pro
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP
Control Distance: 100-300m
Detailed Control Distance: 200m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: about 30m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo
Flying Time: 8~9mins
Charging Time.: less than 150mins
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 2.1300 kg
Package weight: 2.2500 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 50.00 x 50.00 x 19.00 cm / 19.69 x 19.69 x 7.48 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 35.00 x 35.00 x 20.00 cm / 13.78 x 13.78 x 7.87 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Wrench|
1.Check the tightness of the blades; 2.Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3.If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4.Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0.52%||23.78%||69.62%||5.87%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.58%||35.8%||56.84%||5.57%||21.92|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5.59%||24.44%||55.84%||13.00%||22.68|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||18.38%||54.27%||25.34%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||28.94%||67.73%||2.69%||0%||11.9|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.6%||65.76%||27.25%||0.38%||11.75|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8.45|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||11.86|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:The above shipping time are calculated by using calendar days. This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.