All
Product keywords
Please enter the email address account
DC 12V 2 Way 3 Wire Fan Smart Controller with Temperature Speed ​​Digital Display Stop - Rotating Alarm Function Board
Share to:

DC 12V 2 Way 3 Wire Fan Smart Controller with Temperature Speed ​​Digital Display Stop - Rotating Alarm Function Board

- Multi-A
376351501

18.27
  • FREE SHIPPING
    COD This product supports COD on delivery. Suggestions: Do not place orders with non-COD products, otherwise you will not be able to choose COD payment method.
    Ship between: Nov 05 - Nov 07, Estimated Shipping Time: business days Order Processing Time may require a few days. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping (or Delivery) Time depends on the Shipping Method.
  • +
  • interest-free You can enjoy a maximum of 0 interest-free installments, and may not enjoy this offer when placing orders with other products
;   
Tax Info Price Protection Price Disclaimer Repair Warranty Report Item
Clearance

Recommended for You

Customers also shopped for

Power supply: DC 12V, the maximum range 11 - 14V, too low voltage displaying Lu
Too high voltage displaying Hu
Output current: single channel total continuous output current 1.2A, double channels being both used at the same time current cannot exceed 2.0A, not suggesting using the fan with current being lower than 0.15A
Work efficiency: 90 percent input 12V, output double way 8V 0.8A
Reversely connected protection: short circuit reverse connection protection, power supply being connected reversely will burn out input copper foil
Over current protection: no over current protection; please note insulating installation, power up it after the wire is well connected to avoid output short circuit only paid maintenance will be offered for overload and short circuit damage
Thermal resistance parameters: NTC 10K B = 3950
Measurement temperature error: 1 percent - 0.5 Deg.C, after combining 1 percent probe, the maximum error 2 percent - 1 Deg.C
Material: fiber components

Specification

Dimensions and Weight

Product weight: 0.0500 kg
Product size: 9.20 x 5.30 x 2.00 cm / 3.62 x 2.09 x 0.79 inches
Package weight: 0.0580 kg
Package size: 9.50 x 5.60 x 3.00 cm / 3.74 x 2.2 x 1.18 inches

Package Contents

Package Contents: 1 x Fan temperature controller 2 x Temperature probe 1 x Buzzer

Suggested Products

Customer Reviews

0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
See all 0 reviews Write a Review

Get G Points! Be the FIRST to Write a Review!

Customer Q&A

  • All
  • Product Information
  • Stock Status
  • Payment
  • About Shipping
  • Others

Be the FIRST to Ask a question. Want G Points? Just Write a Review!

Be the FIRST to Ask a question. Want G Points? Just Write a Review!

Be the FIRST to Ask a question. Want G Points? Just Write a Review!

Be the FIRST to Ask a question. Want G Points? Just Write a Review!

Be the FIRST to Ask a question. Want G Points? Just Write a Review!

Be the FIRST to Ask a question. Want G Points? Just Write a Review!

0 Questions & Answers View All

Sponsored Products Related to This Item

Your Recently Viewed Items

See personalized recommendations

New customer? Start here
Pre-sale Service