4. /
  5. Tactical Flashlights
  6. / Cree Led T6
banner

Cree Led T6

102 Results

Sort By:
ZHISHUNJIA CT1 1000lm Cree XML T6 18650 LED Flashlight
This flashlight is honestly amazing. The quality you get is unbelievable at the price. It's light, but still feels very well built. It's small, but super bright. Great product! Uses 18650 batteries Five modes: high, medium, low, strobe, sos
  • video

ZHISHUNJIA CT1 1000lm Cree XML T6 18650 LED Flashlight

$4.64

1200lm Cree T6 LED 18650 Headlamp Head Torch
5% OFF
good stuff...looks solid, will see after use! Would have been better if included the 2 big rechargeable batteries with the charger, very difficult to find at local shops! Even if at a price...
  • video

1200lm Cree T6 LED 18650 Headlamp Head Torch

$14.3

$13.53

UltraFire Cree T6 1000Lm Zooming LED Flashlight
1% OFF
Best and brightest light I ever owned. Charge feature and battery backup option allows for longer use. I bought one of these and as soon as everyone say them they wanted one. Guys have paid over $100 for lights not this bright!!!!!

UltraFire Cree T6 1000Lm Zooming LED Flashlight

$12.71

$12.52

24/7 Online Service
72H Price Protection
40+ Worldwide Payments
Multilingual Support Team
View More

Reviews in Cree Led T6 Products

Hubert

Very good flashlight in this price. Well packaged and quickly sent parcel, I recommend this product to my friends.

Yuri Poryvaev

Great flashlight,shines far and bright,the weapons of self-defense.

GT

Great litle torch with two batteries and charger. Evrithing you need :-) And it is very bright!

rscannon31

Zoomable <BR>Metal Construction <BR>Comes with a lot of extras like 2 batterie/charger etc

Michele

Quite big diving torch, very bright and sturdy built.

Catalin-Bogdan

Better quality than other XML T6 Flashlights <BR>Nice light beam <BR>1 Battery and charger included

athanasios

hello, thats a nice led torch. has an T6 led zoomable contains a nice pack with a belt holder bought it for 16 euros and it has a recharger also!

RomaRio

Good flashlight, many modes (one diode, two, three, two additional, all five, and a stroboscope). It shines brightly enough, although, to be honest, I expected more. The diodes are small, obviously not CML T6. Compartment for two batteries, with a non-flat plus contact, built-in charging for micro-USB.

Artane

torch is very powerfull but expected narrower beam

Vitor

Very good product similar to description. Hight quality.

Bob Hunter

I give this a 5 all around. Good weight, aggressively bright, and overall very sturdy construction. This UltraFire WF-502B also looks the part so that's even better. With 5 Modes and 1000 lumens of brightness, this is the one to get, folks. Cheers, gearbest.

April

There is nothing wrong about the flashlight and thanks I got it. Until now we still think it is unexpected cheaper price. Actually,I have no idea whether is 1000LM or not, but when I have taken it to hiking, the brightness completely meets my need. I would recommend this to anyone.

Samir

Best one for Any use but purchase 18650 battery separately since it does not come with it :)

Dana

flashlight is very bright.................................................................................

View More View Less

About Cree Led T6

Buy merchandise related to cree led t6 and see what customers say about cree led t6 merchandise on Gearbest.com.
Enjoy 21 new cree led t6 added every day so you can buy the cree led t6 you want.
Find the best deals and perform your cree led t6 in Gearbest.com with safe shipping to Brazil, United States, Morocco, South Korea, Greece, Canada, Venezuela.
Visit Gearbest.com and enjoy a large selection of high quality discounted products on torch lights led, bright led flashlight, cree light, neutral white led, led mini, cree torch flashlight, cree xml-t6, flashlight led rechargeable, tiny led, tiny flashlight led.